Monday, April 29, 2013

H&R/Pardner Pump Protector Mods

On my road to blinging out my home defense shotgun. I found that I could do some simple, and relatively inexpensive modifications. These mods would make it more tactical, and increase its firepower capabilities. First I added a flashlight mount. You just attach it to your magazine tube. Next I added a Tacstar Sidesaddle for Remington 870. It's the 6 shell model. It will fit with cutting a small rectangle on protectors forearm. Or you can buy a shorter for end. After that it seemed that I needed better sights. The bead sight just wasn't doing for my eyes. So I installed a HiViz fiber optic sight. This installs onto barrel. It also gives a nice sight picture. The mods will continue. But for right now I'm pleased with its progress. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment